$10.00
Brad Heath
Australia
Brisbane
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a great module but the maps are flimsy and will need some plexglass to help them sit properly. I would have happily paid extra for sturdier maps. Looking forward to playing once I get some plexiglass.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Talbot
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
irreg77 wrote:
This is a great module but the maps are flimsy and will need some plexglass to help them sit properly. I would have happily paid extra for sturdier maps. Looking forward to playing once I get some plexiglass.

I just got a poster frame, cheap and worked like a charm, plus you can hand it on the wall...

Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith

Apex
North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmb
Poster frames work great for this game. I just use some plexi sheets that get re-used over and over again for games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pieter-Michiel Geuze
United States
Austell
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Walmart sell some very inexpensive, and cheap, poster frames with very thin plexi and uses a cardboard backer. I also then hang my maps on the walls of the house and find it very useful.

You can also trim the cardboard with packing tape to make it stronger and then change out the maps easily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.