David Ells
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
Here the truceless armies yet / Trample, rolled in blood and sweat; / They kill and kill and never die; / And I think that each is I. // None will part us, none undo / The knot that makes one flesh of two, /
badge
Sick with hatred, sick with pain, / Strangling -- When shall we be slain? // When shall I be dead and rid / Of the wrong my father did? / How long, how long, till spade and hearse / Puts to sleep my mother's curse?
mbmbmbmbmb
See here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/877866/colonizations-map...

This is the lastest version of the 'High Frontier' that _links_ HF with the upcoming 'High Frontier: Colonization' game that Phil is working on, found here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/124147/high-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ells
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
Here the truceless armies yet / Trample, rolled in blood and sweat; / They kill and kill and never die; / And I think that each is I. // None will part us, none undo / The knot that makes one flesh of two, /
badge
Sick with hatred, sick with pain, / Strangling -- When shall we be slain? // When shall I be dead and rid / Of the wrong my father did? / How long, how long, till spade and hearse / Puts to sleep my mother's curse?
mbmbmbmbmb
There is now a short-cut to Pluto & Triton on the new map - you take the Blue Route and continue to the end (where you move through 2 event burns and an L-burn, just 'south' of Jupiter) instead of going to Comet Encke. Then, when you come to a fork in the road, take it! Instead of turning 'left' to Comet Halley, turn 'right' and continue on to Pluto, the Angry Dwarf Planet. It still takes some time and fuel, but it's still more accessable than it was before ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Hung
Hong Kong
Wan Chai
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this entry talking about the maps only and no game inside? Where to buy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.