Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
What I write is my opinion so there's no need to be humble about it
mbmbmbmbmb
as the title says..

I like HF but at the moment I like Bios more (it's easier to get to the table on a spare moment) and I'm trying out the combined Bios + Origins soon, and I'd like to roll all games into one. so genesis-megafauna-origins.
but colonizing Europa, Ceres and Ganymedes and all the others will be cool too

it's a bit of a dilemma
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Genesis was put on hold to create the extended High Frontier poster map, way back when, and hasn't (unless I've been quietly dropped... ) been resumed since.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ells
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
Here the truceless armies yet / Trample, rolled in blood and sweat; / They kill and kill and never die; / And I think that each is I. // None will part us, none undo / The knot that makes one flesh of two, /
badge
Sick with hatred, sick with pain, / Strangling -- When shall we be slain? // When shall I be dead and rid / Of the wrong my father did? / How long, how long, till spade and hearse / Puts to sleep my mother's curse?
mbmbmbmbmb
In the meantime, we can listen to Genesis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd rather suck vacuum, thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wulf Corbett wrote:
Genesis was put on hold to create the extended High Frontier poster map, way back when, and hasn't (unless I've been quietly dropped... ) been resumed since.

oh let's hope Phil will resume soonish
the idea intrigues me.
but I'll be in possession of Bios-Origins soon through Phil and Zazzle so that'll take some time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
HerrJork wrote:
but I'll be in possession of Bios-Origins soon through Phil and Zazzle so that'll take some time
I still see a few problems with the rules and the map. The two games just weren't designed to share a scale, and definitely not a map...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorik
Netherlands
Utrecht
Utrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it'll be quite an experiment, I'd like to take Megafauna into the whole world and not just the american continent, but that's just me.

the rules are still in almost kind of a pre-alfa state I know. but it looks as though it could work in a weird Phil Eklund kind of way.

We'll see

Phil had found some mistake on his map so he needed to update the map but we'll see where this ends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
HerrJork wrote:
Phil had found some mistake on his map so he needed to update the map but we'll see where this ends.
He's changed the map & the rules quite a bit since last week, so we'll be restarting the Origins portion of the playtest game again tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pablo Schulman
Brazil
Belo Horizonte
Minas Gerais
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
David Ells wrote:
In the meantime, we can listen to Genesis.

I prefer the Nursery Crime album, myself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Bob742
msg tools
fart
mbmbmbmbmb
Wulf Corbett wrote:

Yaaaarrrrgghh.

As much as I love High Frontier, I'd much rather have the Bios:Genesis.
Oh, well. I rarely get SMGames games on the table anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.