Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Lajeunesse
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

It's a nice thing to have these counters, even if they're mostly kind of a bonus for the game. But did you notice that the ones in The Coast have been printed in reverse ? The rounded edge where the board has been punched is on the other side, therefore it's possible to recognize the counters from this edition from the others...

It's not a big deal since I'm using a pouch to draw them, but I was surprised...

Thanks for the game anywayn it's still as good as when we first discovered it, better even.

Best regards,

Thomas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LSD
United States
Bay City
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
All my counters from this expansion were completely jacked and off center. Even the sticker for my board is off center. Not to mention the color variation of the additional cards, Very unhappy with the lack of quality control with this release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Buman
United States
Harlan
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting. The counters and board from my game are well centered but as you say they are printed on the opposite side from SW and ATOE. Otherwise I am very happy with the quality.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.