Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So my copy of Crows was waiting for me at work today. My first impression of the game is that it is extremely well constructed. The cardboard is thick, the box is exceptionally sturdy, and the color scheme is great. I was surprised to find the shiny objects were not bigger, but I suppose I'm a bit like the crows in that I flock towards shiny things, too.

The down side of Crows arriving on a Monday is that now I have to wait almost an entire week before my game group meets again on Sunday. I might just have to see if I can create a solo variant for this game in the meantime...

Anyway, I'll be sure to give it a review when I've got a few games under my belt. Having read what others have already said about it, I know that Crows is going to be awesome. It's a shame that it hasn't gathered more press, but on the bright side, it was a nice cheap purchase of a quality game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Carrasco
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
I can't wait to hear what you think of it. It is a great little game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.