Descent: The Road to Legend» Forums » Rules

Subject: RTL final dungeon + obsidian shackles rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
hans meiser
msg tools
hi guys,

i have two questions about the rtl campaign:

1: does the bonuspower of a Lt work in the final dungeon when the Lt. is near the OL-keep?

2: is a hero wearing "armor of the elder kings" (crown of the elder kings) immune to a token from the obsidian shackles plot?

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Burk
flag msg tools
You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance!
Rakes, my arch enemy.
1) According to the rules, the Overlord's Keep is explored like a normal dungeon, so I would say yes to Fortifying (no rules state otherwise). But keep in mind the extra Power cards they grant will still be discarded in the final battle.

2) No he isn't. The relic says he is immune to effect tokens, this is not an effect token but a plot card and thus something special. If you check the Lingering Effects section of the RtL rules, everything listed there is explained as "X token" such as Sleep token or Daze token. You'll note Enslaved does not as it is kept separate. And good thing too, if you banked the entire campaign on trying to get that in play and it was nullified like that I'd be rather annoyed lol.
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.