Subject: Excellent Customer Relations rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matthew of Guelph
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
I recently purchased a copy of Wizard's Tower and in going through the components I discovered most of the monster tokens showed minor bending and/or impact marks. On about a quarter of the tokens there were machine tears and severe bending. Now I knew this was just a printing error where the press decided to my unkind to the cardboard so I wasn't upset so much as a little disappointed (as most would be to open a new game to find it was wrong in someway).

Knowing the board game industry as a whole has fairly good customer service and the best way to find possible solutions for the damaged tokens is to talk to the publisher, I dropped a line to Fireside games. I got a very pleasant response and unasked they shipped me a complete set of monster tokens to replace the damaged ones. On top of that they enclosed a nice personalized note with the tokens. I've always enjoyed the personal touch and am always pleased when I see a company use it.

Overall I just wanted to let people know that Fireside has very pleasant and efficient customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin De Witt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the kind words Matt, I'm glad you to hear you got the tokens.
I wish we wouldn't have to ever have damaged games, but it's the nature of manufacturing and I appreciate your understanding.

We always strive to keep our fans happy and I'm glad we were able to fix this to your satisfaction.

Thanks!
Justin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lodge
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I have posted this in the Castle Panic forums but I am so impressed with the service I received,that I thought it was worth another mention. I was missing a token and contacted Kris McCardel at Fireside Games. I live in the UK but within 1 week I was the happy recipient of a replacement token, along with the promo expansion tokens, plus the 'bullet' bookmark for Dead Panic, and the 'Instant Gratification' token for Munchkin Panic. This service is absolutely second to none, and literally World Class.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.