Subject: is there a zombie-team-management? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
rafael beltrame
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
was watching The Walking Dead, and wondered if theres a game where you have a team of survivors, and they had skills like "mechanics", "1st aid", "shooting", etc.

then, you would have points to upgrade those skills, or to teach some of them to other team members. as time goes by, and more zombies appear, you would have more specialized team members, or just new guys with basic level on those skills..

i was thinking on how one must be multi skilled at a Zombie apocalypse, so thats why the question...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zhe Leng
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rossik wrote:
was watching The Walking Dead, and wondered if theres a game where you have a team of survivors, and they had skills like "mechanics", "1st aid", "shooting", etc.

then, you would have points to upgrade those skills, or to teach some of them to other team members. as time goes by, and more zombies appear, you would have more specialized team members, or just new guys with basic level on those skills..

i was thinking on how one must be multi skilled at a Zombie apocalypse, so thats why the question...

Have you checked Dark Darker Darkest?
Dark Darker Darkest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rafael beltrame
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
reading about, thanks!

too bad it wasnt released yet, so i could watch some videos ;)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
United States
Fayetteville
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zombicide has survivors with skills. You don't get points that you spend on skills but as you gain experience each survivor has a set of skills to pick 1 from at each level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas M
msg tools
Zombicide is the only one off the top of my head I can think of that has the leveling up mechanic. I like The Walking Dead: The Board Game the one based on the comics not the tv show. You recruit additional survivors, get equipment and manage ammo, food and gas. It plays pretty quickly some of the cards require some thought to figure out what exactly they're trying to do though.

Tom
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Morgan
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think Zpocalypse is out yet, but its description mentions building a group of survivors and reinforcing your base of operations while sending out teams to scavenge goods.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rafael beltrame
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
EitherOrlok wrote:
I don't think Zpocalypse is out yet, but its description mentions building a group of survivors and reinforcing your base of operations while sending out teams to scavenge goods.

Aaron, this sounds preaty close to what i want! thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.