Subject: Star Wars: Epic Duels Sleeves , no cutting needed? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew of Alaska
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
http://swanpanasiasleeves.com/standard-sleeves/swan-card-sle...

Just got SW:ED and was looking for sleeving solutions and found this. Seems a little sketchy. It's done through PayPal, so in theory I could get my money back, right? Looks like it'd be about $15 with shipping.

Any thoughts? Think it's legit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
i'm not a fan of pre-orders so I'll wait until they're out and see some reviews. I'm interested though. Thanks for the link!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew of Alaska
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
It looks Mayday Games had a Kickstarter for that brand, (which I missed of course ) so here's hoping that means they'll start selling them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BJ Shoemaker
United States
Lakeland
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're still subbed to this thread, it looks like Mayday has Yucatan sized sleeves which are 54x80. If my fingers are steady I measured my Epic Duels cards at 53x73. Meaning these new sleeves are pretty close.

I think I could let 7mm slide without cutting. Anyone try these, or get different measurements on their cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Gresik
United States
Bolingbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
53 x 73 is right. Even if you want to trim the 7mm (which isn't really necessary) the 54 width is perfect.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Maggi
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone purchased the Swan sleeves mentioned in the first post above? What are your thoughts on them? It is 2013 (a year since the thread started) and they now say that the next production won't be until March 2014. Before I place an order for some (they should work for some of my Risk games like Lord of the Rings and Star Wars) I wanted to hear back what people thought of them.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.