Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tommy Garza
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
How long til Gen Con?
mbmbmbmbmb
I have looked all over, and maybe my Fu is weak but could someone link me or upload a PDF of the full rules. I am playing the Android game "Safe Trip Or Not" which is a implementation of Mille Bornes. But I am still trying to figure out the rules and a PDF would be awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not a PDF, but it is the rules.

d10-1 Click on Mille Bornes at the top of this thread to return to the main game page.
d10-2 Scroll down to Web Links.
d10-3 Click on the 2 to go to the second page of web links
d10-4 There seem to be two to choose from, the Rules to Mille Bornes Card Game worked for me. The other link is blocked my my non-home location, so I am not sure if it is a PDF or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Garza
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
How long til Gen Con?
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I seem to be a dummy! I thought I looked in the web links but I didn't see anything. Thanks so much!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Back in the days when there were less maps we played every map back to back
badge
Ooh a little higher, now a bit to the left, a little more, a little more, just a bit more. Oooh yes, that's the spot!
mbmbmbmbmb
The trick is checking the "page" count and making sure you check each of the pages!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Garza
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
How long til Gen Con?
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought I did, but it is all good. Thanks again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.