Subject: Which expansions do I need to use both adventures? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
k b
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
I remember you needed at least one other expansion to use both maps of troll and country. If I got Horrific Hoards, would that give me the figures I need to play both maps? Thanks, Keith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Rewoldt
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kabrush, the two expansions (aside from T&C, of course ) used for the scenario Troll Bridge (53) were Dwarven Battalion and Goblin Marauders. All of the units in Dwarven Battalion save the Bagpipes are included in Bearded Brave, and only the Hyena Riders (no Ostrich Riders nor Goblin Band) are included in Horrific Hordes. If you are unable to get your hands on the original Days of Wonder expansions, certainly could use proxy units in their stead. The "musical" units are the most interesting in the game, my opinion, and a shame they didn't make it into the "reprint" expansions (Code of Chivalry for Humans, Bearded Brave for Dwarves, Horrific Horde for Goblins) that Fantasy Flight released. Probably still some "repurposed" sets of the DoW expansions still floating around...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
k b
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks Todd. Much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.