Hide
4 Posts

Rise of Empires» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rise of nations, some things that i don t understand... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
perinac karanina
msg tools
Can anyone please explain me few things about the game rules. I just bought it, and we played it 2 times, so a few questions occured...

1.When it comes to era 2, and the empire tiles flip, can you still move in the old world like you did before?

2.When taking an empire tile, i didn t understood this : If you want to you can take ALL cubes and place them back in the pool,and then place them somewhere else on the world map...is that correct? or can you just take few of them...

3.When attacking, can you take cubes from already existing area with your color cubes or you have to take them from the pool every time and place them there where you want to attack?

4.During thte era 2 ,if this happens...a players has only cubes in south america..how can he get to the old world?

sorry for bad english....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maciek Obszanski
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes
2. You have 2 options :
a) add cubes from pool to regions where you have cubes or to adjecent regions
b) you can take all your cubes from map, and start your empire where do you want(of course in era 2 you can't go to era 3 regions) - like very first start empire action
3. You can add cubes in India and fight in South America. Fight and add cubes actions can take place in different regions.
4. Take all cubes from map, and start new empire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
perinac karanina
msg tools
thank you very much

probably more question will occur, but this is enough for now.

thanks again!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Stoy
United States
King of Prussia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have to disagree with Maciek's answer to question 4 above. If you only have cubes in the "New World" or "Far East" you can deploy cubes in the "Old World" without removing all your cubes, but you must take an "Empire Tile" with "water on it". This is explained in rule 6.4.4 - The last paragraph in this section begins: "If you do not have cubes in the Old World...", and ends, "This may be in addition to cubes placed in the New World/Far East part of the world map."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.