Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ir. Marcel
Netherlands
Meteren
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had problems with interpreting the shipping boy card.
The cards says the following:
SCHIFFSJUNGE
Du erhältst 1 PP, wenn du 0-2 Warenplättchen an Bord hast.
Receive 1 PP, if you have 0-2 commodities on your Player Board.
Does this mean that you only get 1 PP if you have not more then 2 commodities (or even no commodities at all)? Or that you get 1 PP for every 2 commodities or more (so 3 pp when you have 6 commodities)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark M
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just based on reading the English sentence, I would say you receive 1 total point anytime you have 0, 1, or 2 undelivered commodities on your boat. Not 1 for each item. If I remember right, you would score this once each turn that you met those conditions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roel van M.
Netherlands
Tilburg
The Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
manymoodys wrote:
Just based on reading the English sentence, I would say you receive 1 total point anytime you have 0, 1, or 2 undelivered commodities on your boat. Not 1 for each item. If I remember right, you would score this once each turn that you met those conditions.

That's correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ir. Marcel
Netherlands
Meteren
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the help. Actually when I posted the question here on BGG I thought it would be like this, but when I met the card earlier during playing I was not sure at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.