Subject: Rabbit Meeples rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brent Kinney

Indianapolis
Indiana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently picked up Dixit: Journey at my local Target when it was featured in their ad on sale. All of the pictures I had seen on BGG and in video reviews showed the long board with the scoring track and regular colored pawns for each player instead of the rabbit meeples from the original Dixit. When I opened my copy of the game I was extremely surprised to see that it contained the rabbit meeples and not the regular pawns. My girlfriend was delighted to have the rabbit meeples instead of the regular pawns, but my question is this....

Do all of the copies of Dixit: Journey now come with the rabbit meeples, or was my copy some kind of one-off happy accident? I know this is kind of a silly thread, but I was just curious. Any answers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

BK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Thompson
United States
Marion
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bkallday13 wrote:
I recently picked up Dixit: Journey at my local Target when it was featured in their ad on sale. All of the pictures I had seen on BGG and in video reviews showed the long board with the scoring track and regular colored pawns for each player instead of the rabbit meeples from the original Dixit. When I opened my copy of the game I was extremely surprised to see that it contained the rabbit meeples and not the regular pawns. My girlfriend was delighted to have the rabbit meeples instead of the regular pawns, but my question is this....

Do all of the copies of Dixit: Journey now come with the rabbit meeples, or was my copy some kind of one-off happy accident? I know this is kind of a silly thread, but I was just curious. Any answers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

BK

99% sure it was a reprint update
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Kinney

Indianapolis
Indiana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
aldaryn wrote:
bkallday13 wrote:

Thanks,

BK

99% sure it was a reprint update

Thanks Derek. Great choice on their part. The rabbit meeples give this game that already has a ton of character and bunch more!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Case
United States
Oregon
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I just received Dixit Journey from CSI. It included the plastic pegs, not the bunnies. It says 2012-1 next to the UPC.

Look for a box that has a later date for the bunnies if you can. Hope this helps someone out there. I emailed Asmodee to see if I can get the bunnies. Fingers crossed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean M
United States
Villa Hills
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought one not too far back from Target, not sure what date it has on it, but it also has the plastic pegs. I too emailed Asmodee and they said they no longer make the bunnies and that that edition was out of stock for them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Piccoli
Argentina
Santa Fe
Santa Fe
flag msg tools
Hi all, I'm looking forward to buying this game as a gift for my girlfriend. She really liked the bunny meeples in my original copy of Dixit, so it's rather important to know if my copy of Journey will have the bunnies or the ugly, non-thematic and boring plastic pegs.

Is there any way to tell by looking at the box from the outside, which components it has inside? Isn't there a picture or a description on the back indicating if the bunnies or the pegs are included?

I'm from Argentina and the version most stores import is the US version. I have to purchase by mail because the store is in another city so I'm not able to take a first look at the box myself.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.