Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Burns
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a new release of Cyclades coming or something? None of my usual US vendor suspects seem to have it in stock. As a related note, is there a best way to track things like this? I have several games on my wishlist that have been out of stock for a long time. Is there a blog or something that keeps track of things like this? Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matagot Contact
Switzerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
digdoug wrote:
Is there a new release of Cyclades coming or something? None of my usual US vendor suspects seem to have it in stock. As a related note, is there a best way to track things like this? I have several games on my wishlist that have been out of stock for a long time. Is there a blog or something that keeps track of things like this? Thanks!

Hi,

Cyclades should now be available. We ran into production issues with the boards, but this is now solved and the games are on their way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heroic Brewer
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't seem to find a new copy of this game available online, it's listed as sold out everywhere. Are there still stock issues, or do I just need to wait a few weeks before stores are stocked again?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keegan Fink
United States
Havertown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
naf313 wrote:
I can't seem to find a new copy of this game available online, it's listed as sold out everywhere. Are there still stock issues, or do I just need to wait a few weeks before stores are stocked again?

See the post above your own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heroic Brewer
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lugburz wrote:
naf313 wrote:

I read the above post. I was wondering if the official Matagot contact knew when new stock would be appearing at retailers. "On their way" in retail terms could mean a few days or several weeks. If we want this in time for the holidays, this is important info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keegan Fink
United States
Havertown
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
naf313 wrote:
Lugburz wrote:
naf313 wrote:

I read the above post. I was wondering if the official Matagot contact knew when new stock would be appearing at retailers. "On their way" in retail terms could mean a few days or several weeks. If we want this in time for the holidays, this is important info.

Sorry!

I wasn't trying to be rude, I just interpreted the official reply as "it'll get there when it gets there", as I'm sure they would have said more if they could. I certainly hope you get it in time for Xmas, as its really a fantastic game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matagot Contact
Switzerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
naf313 wrote:
Lugburz wrote:
naf313 wrote:

Hello,

As you might have heard we ran into a production problem with the board. This is now fixed and the game to reach the distributors next week. So, depending on how fast customs can clear the packages, the game will be available again very soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heroic Brewer
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lugburz wrote:
naf313 wrote:
Lugburz wrote:
naf313 wrote:

Sorry!

I wasn't trying to be rude, I just interpreted the official reply as "it'll get there when it gets there", as I'm sure they would have said more if they could. I certainly hope you get it in time for Xmas, as its really a fantastic game!

No worries, just want to play the game, it looks awesome

Quote:

Hello,

As you might have heard we ran into a production problem with the board. This is now fixed and the game to reach the distributors next week. So, depending on how fast customs can clear the packages, the game will be available again very soon.

Thanks for the update!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Price
United States
Monson
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Still waiting...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caught in a mechanism
Brazil
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
subversive wrote:
Still waiting...

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schenck
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
GO BUCKS!
badge
Stop touching me!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's back in stock now at CoolStuffInc, among other places probably.
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/134914
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.