GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 76.47
32.7% of Goal | 28 Days Left
Hello AHD players,
I got the 2nd and 4th edition (Mayfair), and I have two questions about the components and one about the entrenchments.
1. New York is a "4" city in the 2nd ed. and a "3" city in the 4th ed. But the highlighted troop cap is at 34, not 33. Q: Is New York a "3" or "4" city? (Which one is the typo? The "3" or the "34"?)
2. The command table seems to be mirrored USA/CSA from the 2nd to the 4th ed. Q: Is the 2nd edition table correct? (I think so).
3. If you move out of entrenchment, it is lost. Q: What happens if you win a battle vs an entrenched unit? The entrench remains or disappears? (I think it disappears.)
- Last edited Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:12 pm (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:41 pm
Miquel Izquierdo Cazorla
I don't have the mayfair edition, so i can't give answer at the two first questions. about the third, if you wan a battle in trench, the enemy trench disappears. At last this is in the Spanish version of this game.
Good questions. Hopefully someone answers. I had a 2nd edition copy of the game that got purged a few years back, but have been thinking of reaquiring the game. So far it sounds like the new printing has a fair number of issues that should have been ironed out by a 4th edition.