Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Karl Olausson
Sweden
Stockholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was trying to setup a game for 4 players tonight for the first time but I couldn't match the two parts of the modular board together to make up the 4-player setup showed in the rulebook.

The problem being I have 1 board with 2,3,4 on one side and 4,5 on the back side.
Then on the other board-piece I have the 2,3 on one side and the 5-side on the other.

In other words it's impossible to match the two sides for a 4-plater game together since they are on 2 sides of the same board piece. Anyone else have had this problem? And if so, have u been able to get a replacement from Asmodee?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Algernon88 wrote:
I was trying to setup a game for 4 players tonight for the first time but I couldn't match the two parts of the modular board together to make up the 4-player setup showed in the rulebook.

The problem being I have 1 board with 2,3,4 on one side and 4,5 on the back side.
Then on the other board-piece I have the 2,3 on one side and the 5-side on the other.

In other words it's impossible to match the two sides for a 4-plater game together since they are on 2 sides of the same board piece. Anyone else have had this problem? And if so, have u been able to get a replacement from Asmodee?

Definitely contact them. I have the Matagot edition but it is definitely 2,3,4 with 5 on the other side and 2,3 with 4,5 on the other side.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Alexopoulos
United States
Clifton Park
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Algernon88 wrote:

I bought my copy back in September 2010. One board has a 2,3,4 side with a 5 side on the back and the other board has a 4 & 5 side with a 2 & 3 side on the back. So I don't have the same problem. I hadn't heard of that either. Double check the patterns on the boards with the rulebook, maybe the player numbers are a misprint and not the boards themselves. If the boards are misprinted, then by all means contact Asmodee.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Olausson
Sweden
Stockholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Stargazer1x wrote:
Algernon88 wrote:

I bought my copy back in September 2010. One board has a 2,3,4 side with a 5 side on the back and the other board has a 4 & 5 side with a 2 & 3 side on the back. So I don't have the same problem. I hadn't heard of that either. Double check the patterns on the boards with the rulebook, maybe the player numbers are a misprint and not the boards themselves. If the boards are misprinted, then by all means contact Asmodee.

I checked the island setup on the tiles and it doesnt match the one seen in the rulebook either. But ok, I'll have to contact them then. Thanks for the quick replies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matagot Contact
Switzerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

As I hinted in this thread we are aware of this problem and you can get a replacement.

Please send an email to contact@matagot.com and we will help you out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Olausson
Sweden
Stockholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matagot_contact wrote:
Hello,

As I hinted in this thread we are aware of this problem and you can get a replacement.

Please send an email to contact@matagot.com and we will help you out.

Ok, thanks! Will do that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A Brave New Geek
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My board was misprinted (found out midway through a 4p set-up) as well so just waiting for a response from Matagot. The game looks brilliant though. Cannot wait to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matagot Contact
Switzerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

Please read this thread:

Fix for the misprinted boards

Best regards,

Fabien

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.