Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Arnaudo
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
"My spoon is too big!"
mbmbmbmbmb
is the 4th edition worth the increase in price if one is interested mainly in playing the game rather than enjoying mounted maps, larger counters, color player aids, and the like? Are the rule changes significant?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Padraic Kirby
United States
Crown Point
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I originally got the L2 Edition and played that happily. Then I saw the MMP 3rd edition in a booth at a convention and bought it. Seems the components graphics are very similar but now I have a travelling edition I can easily fit on a regular table. Get either or both. Glad I have both.

Pat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Arnaudo
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
"My spoon is too big!"
mbmbmbmbmb
agrippa wrote:
I originally got the L2 Edition and played that happily. Then I saw the MMP 3rd edition in a booth at a convention and bought it. Seems the components graphics are very similar but now I have a travelling edition I can easily fit on a regular table. Get either or both. Glad I have both.

Pat

Thank you for the input, very useful! I think I'll start from the cheaper edition and, if I like it, I'll upgrade to the deluxe edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.