United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
I recently got a copy of Kremlin in trade that was supposed to be complete. However, it's actually missing base game card 24, "Glasnost Declaration", as well as the following 6 counters:

I've been talking with the trader, but in case he can't find the cards (and I'm guessing he won't be able to), I'm going to have to try to find replacement parts somewhere.

Does anyone have a parts copy of Avalon Hill Kremlin I could buy a replacement card 24 from? If I could buy those 6 counters, too, that would be even better.

There are two people here on BGG who have listed themselves as having spare parts for AH Kremlin. I contacted both a couple weeks ago, and heard back from only one. He is not geographically able to check his copy at the moment, so I'm asking here.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey I recognize you.. well your Avatar.. you're in the Up Front forums too. I wonder how many Up Front/Kremlin fans there are out there.

Sorry I can't help you but I'm missing the H. guy from my copy. I figured I'd just make a home made version of him some time.

Good luck in your quest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Harrison
United States
Fisher
Illinois
flag msg tools
So long ...
badge
... and thanks for all the fish.
mb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Geggus
United Kingdom
Brentwood,
Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/76707/2012-spare-parts-res...

Always worth a punt. Nothing to lose and you might get lucky.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wesley Williams
United States
Melrose (Rensselaer County)
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been looking for a single counter for my copy for several years, to no avail. Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.