Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony W
United States
Long Beach, CA
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
When building the tracks, I've been using the trains from our stash behind the screen instead of from the general supply. The game seems to work fine like that. How different is it to play it correctly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
iGotGame wrote:
When building the tracks, I've been using the trains from our stash behind the screen instead of from the general supply. The game seems to work fine like that. How different is it to play it correctly?

Massively. Being unable to easily shed bad shares is a big part of the timing. You let people dump shares they don't want and not let them become available for others.

B>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Breno K.
Brazil
Brasília
Distrito Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
iGotGame wrote:

LOL laugh

You just invented a completely different game.

I don't want to sound mean (sorry), but this is the funniest rules-mistake I've ever read. You might as well have the player with the least money/points win at the end of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Short
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're playing that way, you're not playing Paris Connection. And you should play Paris Connection, because it's fantastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.