Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diego
United States
Warsaw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, some of you probably know about this. But if you don't here's a quick heads up! There's a Holiday Sale at Fantasy Flight Games where you can buy some Battlelore expansions for cheap:

$5.00
BattleLore: Epic BattleLore
BattleLore: Call to Arms
BattleLore: For Troll and Country

$10.00
BattleLore: Bearded Brave Expansion
BattleLore: Code of Chivalry Expansion
BattleLore: Scottish Wars (French Edition)

http://store.fantasyflightgames.com/client/client_pages/sale...

Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris May
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
Feeling lucky punk? Well, do ya?
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up. Got Scottish wars and troll in country I've been stalking for months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard B
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmmm....unfortunately shipping was more then the cost of the games for me. Back to eBay stalking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jody O
Canada
Scarborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Will Beg for VPs. No, I'm not proud.
mbmbmbmbmb
the sale could trickle down to your local brick/e-retailers. i am pretty sure they were on sale as well last year, and a couple of the canadian online retailers had them discounted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hotel zulu
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks for the notice. I managed to picked up all the expansions that weren't already sold out. There's a couple BIN auctions for Bearded Brave and CoC from eBay seller discount_games_inc that are even cheaper than the prices above, even with shipping.

Warning to Canadians, AVOID UPS like the plague to have this or anything shipped from the U.S. For some reason I wasn't offered another delivery option at the FFG checkout and ended up paying a phony and completely unexpected $16 c.o.d charge on my front doorstep for $25 worth of product (on top of the $25 shipping charges). I phone UPS, went directly to the supervisor, politely pointed everything that was wrong with the fee, threatened to call Mastercard to cancel the charge and the entire order, and finally got my money back. Anyways...stay away from UPS, they're pure evil.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.