Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mathew Howell
New Zealand
Manukau
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just thought I would start a thread for us to list super cheap items from bookdepository.co.uk. Only really for things that are seriously reduced as the wait time can be more than some people are willing just to save a few dollars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Howell
New Zealand
Manukau
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Battlestar Galactica: Exodus Expansion $47.82

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Howell
New Zealand
Manukau
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Battles of Westeros $87.29

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zak
New Zealand
Whangarei
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If you haven't already, just subscribe to this geeklist instead: http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/71514/buying-board-games-a...

It keeps getting expanded and updated, and often people are nice enough to point out particularly good deals (the big % discounts normally come in a fairly small window), as well as share when they're running site-wide discounts.

Also is worth checking prices between .co.uk and .com as while they're usually pretty similar/identical, occasionally there can be a significant difference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mathew Howell
New Zealand
Manukau
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes have also subscribed to that but know there are many here who have not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Grant
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
More Yellow
badge
Great Wall of China
mbmbmbmbmb
Book Depository has pretty much all the FFG titles at a significant discount, but their stock does come and go (their Notify Me function works well, however). I found Merchant of Venus (second edition) for $79.03 (though it's sadly currently unavailable).

And I agree, that geeklist's great. Full of all kinds of games I'd never have thought of looking for. Hmm, maybe not such a good idea after all...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James A
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You also need to be careful ordering from them. I have pulled the trigger on a couple of games listed as in stock, paid for them, then received an email a few days later telling me it is actually out of stock, and then had to wait 3 days for a refund.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Holmes
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmb
I havent had any stock problems yet, but they do ship each item in an order separetly (as of about 3 months ago) so it can be frustrating having to wait days for a base game after the expansion already arrived.

Also, delivery times have pushed out a bit, and xmas time will just be chaos, pretty sure the cut-off for it arriving before xmas has either passed, or will in about 2 days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.