Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Mason
United States
Milford
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have images of the terrain rectangles that go on the hexes?

Bought two copies of Battlelore a year ago, keep one at my place and one at my parents. Broke out the copy I keep at my parents to play with my brother and low and behold - it has everything except bridges, fords, walls, etc. All the terrain rectangles are missing! We made due without, easy enough, but would be nice to have the original art to print off on some good stock and laminate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
brautigan25 wrote:
Does anyone have images of the terrain rectangles that go on the hexes?

Bought two copies of Battlelore a year ago, keep one at my place and one at my parents. Broke out the copy I keep at my parents to play with my brother and low and behold - it has everything except bridges, fords, walls, etc. All the terrain rectangles are missing! We made due without, easy enough, but would be nice to have the original art to print off on some good stock and laminate.

Seems I have just about everything scanned but the rectangular terrain. Have you tried pulling them out of the Vassal module?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also check Memoir '44. The graphics should be similar enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Mason
United States
Milford
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Have you tried pulling them out of the Vassal module?

Ah yes, good thinking. I will will give that a shot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.