Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New version of Sherlock Holmes is available at Cool Stuff Inc. Here is the link.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/183130
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contemptus Mundi
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is afoot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered me a copy. I have no idea what I'm buying, but it sounded fun based on what people said about the older version. Hope it has some replayability.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cwikla

Burbank
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have the original version and wish I knew more about this new one. I'll probably buy it anyway since I'm such a Sherlock enthusiast, but I would love more details. Post some pics when you get it, I would love to learn more about this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt H
United States
Morganton
North Carolina
flag msg tools
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
mbmbmbmbmb
iguano wrote:
I have the original version and wish I knew more about this new one. I'll probably buy it anyway since I'm such a Sherlock enthusiast, but I would love more details. Post some pics when you get it, I would love to learn more about this.

I feel the same. I've never played the original, but it's always something that I've wanted to pick up. I want to buy this new edition, but I will wait until some reviews come out before I spend the money on it. I eagerly await photos and your impression of the game, Seth!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well unfortunately, it was sort of a Christmas present. My girlfriend enjoys Sherlock Holmes and I thought this would be a great game to play together. So it may not be until after the holidays, but if my inner child overcomes me, I will tear it apart and take some pics.

I keep hearing that replayability is low since there are only 10 scenarios and once you discover the endings, it may not be fun to play them again unless you wait a long time in order to forget.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt H
United States
Morganton
North Carolina
flag msg tools
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
mbmbmbmbmb
Fryd Pickles wrote:
I keep hearing that replayability is low since there are only 10 scenarios and once you discover the endings, it may not be fun to play them again unless you wait a long time in order to forget.

You could always drink heavily while playing. You'll be lucky if you remember that you played at all.

After the holidays will be fine. Don't ruin the joy of breaking into a new game for her!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Athos
United States
Milwaukee
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I caved in and ordered this from CSI. I have wanted this game since I was a kid... I remember reading about it in Games Magazine and thinking how cool it looked...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine was shipped today. I hope it's a real fun game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Henninger
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked one of these up as well. Thanks for the tip.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.