Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
Export your BGG collection into a PDF document on bgg2pdf.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.

Just received my copy today, next to the expansion box was a "Quest Card" named "Dark Ritual of Az'rul".

Does anyone know if this is some sort of a new promo card, I can't find any metioning the card anywhere?

By the way, the card is really cool. It allows players to give-up presige points after an encounter. If not 15 is given up at the end of the game ALL players looses!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Covert
United States
Sandy Hook
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
From the creator:

Ha! Yeah, what you have is a card that almost went into the set, but was pulled back to be included in the next adventure module, where it really fits best.

Sadly, instead of bulk packing the cards and shipping them to me as I requested, one was put in each case of 6 games. It must have clung to the shrink wrap.

Not to fear, the card was reprinted and will appear in the adventure module as planned. Consider it a sneak peek!

C
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Nors Jensen
Denmark
Kokkedal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the info.

I will hide it somewhere safe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.