Thunderstone: Werewolf Promo Pack» Forums » General

Subject: Wow, is there any way to get this? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Piero
Italy
Florence
flag msg tools
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their strings are cut, they easily crumble.
badge
What we see now is like a dim image in a mirror. Then we shall see face to face.
mbmbmbmbmb
As for subject.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Gwazdosky
United States
Clinton
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen it listed for private sale here and on ebay. Be prepared to pay in excess of $30 US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piero
Italy
Florence
flag msg tools
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their strings are cut, they easily crumble.
badge
What we see now is like a dim image in a mirror. Then we shall see face to face.
mbmbmbmbmb
demiurge wrote:
I've seen it listed for private sale here and on ebay. Be prepared to pay in excess of $30 US.

Wow, look at what scarcity does to the market!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Blunderbuss
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
The things is...it's only worth what someone is willing to pay. I haven't seen anyone willing to shell out $30 - and people who keep posting it at that price and not selling it will (ideally) eventually realize that, and reduce the asking price to something more reasonable. There's a current ebay listing that keeps getting reposted at a $30 opening bid because no one will touch it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.