Hide
4 Posts

Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective» Forums » General

Subject: Error in second case? (spoilers!) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Hunter
msg tools
I unfortunately don't have the game in front of me, but last week we played the 2nd case ("The Mystified Murderess") and it turns out
Spoiler (click to reveal)
Guy Clarendon is the society thief. Looking at the dates in the case description, however, (and again I don't have the exact dates in front of me), our understanding was that the latest robbery had occurred a day or two after Clarendon's death. This lead us to conclude that Clarendon wasn't the thief.
Did we just misread/misunderstand this?

Also I'd be interested if anyone has an errata document for the game. I've seen such a list referred to on the internet, but haven't been able to find it.

Thanks!
Rob
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BT Carpenter
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a spoiler tag:

Click the 'sp' button while editting the article.

It will look like this.

This is a spoiler.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Bockelman
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mystified Murderess is the third case.

To answer your question:
The paper says the last robbery was July 1. Guy performed the last robbery the night of July 1. He was killed after he got back to the hotel. Frances came in the next morning (July 2)and that is when the body was discovered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Tibbles
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
To anyone attempting to read this thread without seeing any spoilers: Although the OP seems to have a reasonable question, the response above indicates that you can play and solve the case as written, without any need for editing or errata.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.