The Phantom League: Mostly Harmless» Forums » General

Subject: Card sleeves rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nigel Saloway
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have some trouble with the card wearing and tearing. They seem to be a bit fragile. Has anyone else had the same problem? The same issue is with both the base game and the expansion.

Could anyone recommend card sleeves? At least Arcane Tinman doesn't have the correct sized cards (extra large are too large and large is too small).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Multamäki
Finland
ASKA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmb
Saloxi wrote:
I have some trouble with the card wearing and tearing. They seem to be a bit fragile. Has anyone else had the same problem? The same issue is with both the base game and the expansion.

Could anyone recommend card sleeves? At least Arcane Tinman doesn't have the correct sized cards (extra large are too large and large is too small).

I use MTG sized sleeves from Ultra Pro (the hard sleeves)
and Ultimate Guard. Both are very snug fit (eg. just the correct size).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sharpy
msg tools
I use ultimate guard standard sized sleevs (black),think they call em "supreme sleeves". Very good fitting and quality. I can truly recommend these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.