Hide
1 Posts

Crossbows and Catapults» Forums » General

Subject: Courtyard Variants? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
American Cheese
msg tools
So I vaguely remember the Christmas that my brother received C&C. The box is long gone but somewhere along the line the game was handed down to me. The odd thing is that I have way more pieces than what came with the original 1983 Lakeside set. I basically have close to double everything and I remember always playing with two towers per side.

My question is about the Courtyards. I have two sets. One is a thicker stock of vinyl/paper and the other is much more thin and flimsy. It's not a reproduction but it's much more flimsy than the original that I remember. Is it possible to determine if this is a variant or possibly produced by another company?

There are no identifying marks on either Courtyard variant.

/edit: my Mom did a lot shopping at garage sales to help stretch a buck when I was younger. It's quite possible that she bought two sets that had been combined into one box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.