Popular Tags: [View All]
David Millette
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
Power Grid Fan
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked up the game secondhand. The component lists states that there should be two player aids. I've got the Charts and Tables player aid that has the CRT table. Am I supposed to have a 2nd player aid with the effects? Two of the instruction books have the terrain effects printed on the back, but it seems like I should have a thick single sheet player aid as well for passing around when playing. Can anyone verify if their deluxe version has a single glossy card stock player aid for the effects? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain K
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
My copy has *2* glossy, 8.5x11" player aid cards, one with the CRT and combat tables and a second dark green one with the terrain effects.

These are shown, front and center in the photo below.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cunningham
United States
Milford
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a "ziplock" version of this game - unpunched. Same as you, it came with one "Charts and Tables" player aid, and no effects aid. Perhaps that is what you got in trade.

I'm not sure what the original "boxed" version of the game came with.

Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Millette
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
Power Grid Fan
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys. Can anyone else confirm that their box copy did indeed have two 8.5x11 glossy player aid cards. The problem I have with the picture above is that there are three booklets included in the game (two of which have the terrain effects chart printed on the back. There is only two booklets picture above so I can't know for sure if the terrain effect chart shown is an 8.5x11 glossy player aid, or if it's the back of the 3rd book. Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan van der Laan
Netherlands
Leeuwarden
Friesland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hereby officially confirm that two player aid charts are included in the DeLuxe copy of Bitter Woods 4th ed. One of which is called "CHARTS and TABLES" (CRT, Non-terrain combat modifiers and Angriff Attack) and printed on a yellowish background and the other is called "Effects Summary Chart" (TEC and other effects) and is printed on a green background.

Edit: typo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave King
United States
Lexington
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance somebody could send me copies or scans of the set-up charts? My copy bought at auction was missing all of them. Art Lupinacci promised to send some and took my $20 for cost/shipping, but then never sent them after repeated requests. Didn't return my money either. What a crook. Any help greatly appreciated. My email is dking232@sc.rr.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.