Popular Tags: [View All]
Gustavo Taouil
Brazil
Sao Paulo
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Guys

I don't know if I played wrongly in the Brass Online Site or if I misunderstood the rules of Develop action.

I thought that I can use one action ( one card) to remove one or two industry counters from the top of my stacks. For Each removed card I take one iron cube.

My problem when I played Brass online is that for EACH REMOVED COUNTER i have to use ONE ACTION. In other words, I spent two card to remove two industry counter. is this correct? or i missed something....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Roy
United Kingdom
Sutton
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your understanding of the rule is correct. The implementation at brass.orderofthehammer.com is also correct but not immediately obvious how it works.

You select the card you want to play, select the develop action, choose the first type of industry you want to develop and submit your move. This will be executed and you will then get the option to develop a second industry as part of the same action. Select the second type of industry you want to develop (or if you don't want to develop again choose "Stop Developing") and re-submit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.