Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Barker
United States
Winchester
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
What ever happened to Black Belt Gaming's video?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Teroux
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was wondering the exact same thing. I wrote him a message but he has yet to get back to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Black Belt Robert
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

I've been sick recently and am just now on the mend - so I apologize for the slow response.

I really had no idea the video would be missed by anyone so it is a nice feeling that people actually enjoyed watching the series.

I "retired" a number of my old videos in order to clean up my channel and allow me to upload some newer content (including newer versions of some older videos I had made in the past).

Because I personally enjoy Dungeoneer I was planning on doing a new set of videos on the game ---- and now that I have been contacted that the old videos are missed I have even more incentive to complete this project!

Thanks guys!
Happy Holidays everyone!

By the way - being out of my home country (USA) for a number of years now...is this game still being printed and sold in stores? I have not checked in quite a while.

Robert
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
First Last
Czech Republic
Brno
flag msg tools
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/snowdale-ludibooster/dale-of-merchants/posts/1294690
mbmbmbmbmb
For sure I miss the mentioned video - as I saw your playlist Ghost Stories - and I found your channel via this thread

Hopefully you recover quickly.

Edit: there is one reason more on Dungeoneer.net, see post Learn How to Play Dungeoneer Videos
http://www.dungeoneering.blogspot.cz/2012/02/learn-how-to-pl...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Denmark
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
These were some of the best how to play Dungeoneer resources out there. I thought they were great! No need to make new ones, you could just re-post the originals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Black Belt Robert
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Due to the number of requests...

I have reactivated the old Dungeoneer game videos and playlist on my channel.

You can check these out here:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD557D86090E475CC

Thanks everyone.
I still may do a new series on this game in the future.

Take care
Robert
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Teroux
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for reposting the videos, Robert.

And to answer your question, the game and several of its expansions are still available in some stores, but I'm not sure they're still being printed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.