Popular Tags: [View All]
Fritz Mulnar
Germany
Berlin
not Bavaria
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
WELL; i just wanted to ask the vortex, that is the geek: Is there something comin after Space Hulk Super Edition and Dreadfleet?
Or is everything on pause for the next two to three years because... well the Hobbit probably?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony DuLac
United States
Blaine
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to see a new game, personally.

That being said, I'd also like to see this thread not show up in VGG, either. Guess we can't have everything!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Radford
United Kingdom
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
Sixes again!
badge
A mighty fish-god am I.
mbmbmbmbmb
Given Dreadfleet's commercial failure (copies of that 'limited edition' game are still on eBay at 50% discount), I suspect they've abandoned boxed games. Which is a shame, since - unless they gave the job of updating the rules to Phil Kelly - a Blood Bowl reissue would have sold like hot cakes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fritz Mulnar
Germany
Berlin
not Bavaria
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
also had my hopes on a blood bowl designers edition.

well, perhaps in twenty years

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bossko B.
England
Brierley Hill
The Black Country
flag msg tools
designer
Big damn heroes!
mbmbmbmbmb
I was so hoping they would re-release Blood Bowl - although you can still buy it from GW, I got a copy last year.

But as noted, Dreadfleet was not well received, although I didn't mind the game myself. Most likely GW are going to leave future game releases FFG. I'm very much looking forward to Relic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.