Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John
United States
Masspequa
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this once and had to buy it, terrific game. Looking over the scenarios and #12 looks good for my first solo game.

I was wondering the Wespes and Hummels have zero movement factor in this scenerio, can they use trucks to get around?
Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kovacs
United States
Elyria
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Courtknight wrote:
I played this once and had to buy it, terrific game. Looking over the scenarios and #12 looks good for my first solo game.

I was wondering the Wespes and Hummels have zero movement factor in this scenerio, can they use trucks to get around?
Thanks

The Wespe and Hummels cannot move in this situation - they are considered stationary artillery in this game. They cannot be loaded onto trucks. Place them on the #1 board very carefully!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Masspequa
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Infomanohio wrote:
Courtknight wrote:

Thanks

The Wespe and Hummels cannot move in this situation - they are considered stationary artillery in this game. They cannot be loaded onto trucks. Place them on the #1 board very carefully!

Thanks for the quick answer, glad to see another Ford Mustang fan!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kovacs
United States
Elyria
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I had to read the notes for the scenario as my first off-the-cuff answer was that your situation #12 card had a typo - I really need to read everything first before I answer so quickly. The Germans are on the defensive in this situation and so the big Wespes and Hummels don't get to move.

I've been a fan and owner of Mustangs since they first came out in 1965 (I myself came out in 1963). My first car was a used 1974 Mustang II, then I had a new 1984 GT, a new 1988 GT that was stolen, a new 1992 GT, a used 1995 coupe, and my current Mustang is a used 2001 V-6 with almost 139,000 miles on it - I've had it since 2003 which makes it the longest I've owned any one car. I would love to own a Gotta Have It Green 2012 or 2013 Boss 302, but sadly financial realities mean I'll have to settle for one in 1/18th scale...I am looking for a good used GT though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.