Spartacus: The Serpents and the Wolf Expansion Set» Forums » Strategy

Subject: New Egyptian to shake the Arena rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marcelo Marques
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Man, the new unstoppable guy is really a star. If he gets a 1 SPD gladiator, is a sure kill kitting him, and you can spend 2 wounds on the SPD without worry being overmanouvered...

This one looks better than Spartacus itself to me. Opinions ???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
george bews
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
he does look awesome i totally agree. however there are no one speed gladiators to kite. also if against spartacus if he cedes speed dice he will be going second and allowing spartacus to get the initial attack and if successful gives one an advantage. the egyptian is awesome but better than spartacus idk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Syn Egg
msg tools
He's definitely a beast. I still think Gannicus is the strongest gladiator in the game hands down. All 4 speed gladiators should still get 2 turns of attack before the Egyptian can retaliate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcelo Marques
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah sure. I think I overlooked it - of course can maintain the 3 moves can prevent overmanouver but you will be losing the init and taking 2 attacks before making your 2.

And there is no 1 SPD gladiators on the START of combat... but soon they appear :D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Weiss
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A new previewcard has been added on the spartacusboardgame Website: Slave Saxa

Here is the Link:
http://flamesofwar.com/Portals/0/all_images/GF9/Spartacus/Ex...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Sequeira
msg tools
i think he is the best gladiator now
(not counting the house of batiatus guys.. not saying i dont think he isnt better than them.. just didnt think about it yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.