Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
T.L.W.
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this has been posted before and it seems simple but I'm just not sure so want some clarification. I am playing with the 1.4 version rules.

I understand that each Year is separated into six Game Turns, which each consist of four phases (card, move, battle, draw). Player 1 plays a "2" card while player 2 plays a "1" card. Player 1 would move first. Does he move his two group moves before Player 2 moves his one group move or do they alternate (Player 1, then Player 2, then Player 1 again)?

Also, are any ensueing battles fought right after that movement before the next cards are played? If this is the case, there could be no "reactionary" movement for that Turn (i.e. after Player 1 has moved, Player 2 moves to attack City A occupied by Player 1, but Player 1 could not move again to help reinforcement City A that Turn).

Thanks,
Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Johnson
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The order is: Player 1 does all group moves, then Player 2 does all group moves, then combat. You don't alternate group moves. Combat happens after all movement by both players is finished.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.