Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Baker
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just confirming that we got this right after our first game.

The storage cards that say for each ware tile you deliver (of a named type) you score double, is only for ware tiles you deliver after activating that storage card and it does not affect the score of previously delivered ware tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Lacer
United States
Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is correct. They don't work retroactively, nor do they work before they are activated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ir. Marcel
Netherlands
Meteren
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is indeed correct, so you better make sure that you activate it before you arrive at the right harbor!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Ham
Malta
Marsalforn
Gozo, Malta
flag msg tools
CLICK THIS BEAGLE if you're looking for in-depth gameplay video run-throughs! :)
mbmbmbmbmb
How do they work in conjunction with the card that gives an extra point for delivering (cooperage I think)? Is the extra point doubled as well?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr. snowMan
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think no, you do not double the bonus point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Crawford
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rahdo wrote:
How do they work in conjunction with the card that gives an extra point for delivering (cooperage I think)? Is the extra point doubled as well?

The rule book actually specifies this. You point from the cooperage is NOT doubled from the warehouses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Swan
Australia
Randwick
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GendoIkari_82 wrote:
rahdo wrote:

The rule book actually specifies this. You point from the cooperage is NOT doubled from the warehouses.

Well spotted! It's at the end of Section 3.4, in case anyone else is looking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.