United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
MFG: Zobmondo
#of Players: 4+
Age Range: 12+
Overall Construction: The Box on this game is mostly sturdy. I wish it were a flip top like the one on their game “What's it Gaonna Take?”. It has nice natural wood finish golf pencils, 8 standard halma pawns, 1 d6, a 90 second timer, & 4 small pads that they refer to ballot sheets but for these you can use scrap paper if needed. The board is fairly basic. My only real negative comment about this game has to do with the rules sheet. I would rather it have a tri-fold rules sheet instead of the page that is the size of he box with a fold in side that is only optional rules.

Gameplay: So, the youngest player goes first & play goes clockwise. All players start on the level 1 start space. Obviously you roll the die and move that many spaces. There are four different colors you can land on some have the word “Challenge”, most do not. The ones that are just colors correspond to different questions, kinda like the question cards in Trivial Pursuit. If you land on one that has the word “Challenge” on them you take a “Challenge” card and read it out loud and then try to successfully complete the challenge. For example: Would You Do It! In 90 Seconds you can Identify 3 people while Blindfolded but only using touch to do so. Or 30 Second dance solo while humming your own music or 30 Second Belly Dance or 60 Second impromptu rap or using make-up allow someone to draw fake mustache & glasses on you that stays there the rest of the game or make up and perform a 60 second cheer about another player or create your own. There are also white spaces on the board that cause you to loose a turn. The object is to be the first one to the middle of the board and complete your final challenge. After you complete a challenge you get to move up a tier on the board.

Yes/No Recommend: So first and foremost “Would You Rather?” is a party game. It is the kind of game where you want to get a large group of people together to play. I am not personally a big party game person but the people I tested it with loved how silly everything and everyone looked while playing the game and one of them posted on Facebook about a challenge card their mother had gotten. So verdict is: If you like party games and heavy social interaction you will more than likely enjoy this game. If you are not a party game person or are anti-social then this is not the game for you.

Where To Get It: As always we recommend the companies website http://www.zobmondo.com/products/zobmondo-would-you-rather-c... . The game runs $29.95 before tax. According to their website it can also be purchased at Target, Shopko, Barnes & Noble, Fred Meyer, Go! The Game Stores, & Wal-Mart. And I also always recommend checking your local game and hobby store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.