Subject: More than one village complete in a turn rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr. Green
United States
Ft. Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
If a player creates more than one village in a turn, does that player take an equal number of Village Completion tokens? We inferred 'yes.'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
Really, there should be weekdays, weekends, and cuddle days.
badge
You're not fooling me, because I can see the way you shake and shiver.
mbmbmbmbmb
LennyS wrote:
If a player creates more than one village in a turn, does that player take an equal number of Village Completion tokens? We inferred 'yes.'

Yes.

(And of course, use the appropriate terrain modification bonuses/penalties corresponding to those tokens, in the order chosen by whoever completed the multiple villages.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Green
United States
Ft. Collins
Colorado
flag msg tools
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
Geniesse wrote:
LennyS wrote:

Yes.

(And of course, use the appropriate terrain modification bonuses/penalties corresponding to those tokens, in the order chosen by whoever completed the multiple villages.)
Yep. That's what tipped us off on the answer to this question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.