Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Hice
United States
Jonesboro
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to give a big public thanks to Curt for getting back to me so quickly about replacement parts. I had a baby attack my main board and wereboar cards, and I asked if I could get replacements. Along with the card size problem with Fresh Meat, my game was feeling the blues. I could not have asked for better customer service with Curt getting right back to me and asking where he could send the parts.

BIG Thanks to Smirk and Dagger!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaded Lounges
United States
Vashon
Washington
flag msg tools
Noli me tangere, Caesaris sum.
mbmbmbmbmb
I second that. I.have had occasion to contact Smirk and Dagger over the years seeking promos and so forth. Curt always comes through for me. He rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico Buffing
Netherlands
Almere
Flevoland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I live in europe where the fresh meat expansion is not very widely available (at least in Holland), and I have the small cards too.
I dont want to ask curt to send me replacements since sending here costs 40 dollars or so. I tried them out this weekend and no one noticed the smaller cards except in the relic deck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Hice
United States
Jonesboro
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Main board did not fit in the place for it. I took me two days to realize it fits fine right on top!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M Monin
United States
Branford
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmb
Moved to Smirk and Dagger forum

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.