Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Simon "that sci-fi guy" AKA tiggers
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This looks like a great fan expansion and I'd love to see more details for it like rules and the boards.

I'm interested if this is language independant and if it requires any components other than printing the boards themselves.

The link in the files section is broken so is this available anywhere else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Riverside
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh wow, you found this fast! Files will be uploaded this week. You will have them very soon!

The game is entirely language independent, just like the original 7 Wonders. You'll have to print the boards and probably the randomizer cards (if you want them). We also have some tokens you can use for Manneken Pis and Venezia (wonders that copy things), but they are purely optional (though helpful).

Please note that a link to the French version has been posted in the URLs of this game listing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmen
Romania
Bucharest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow..this is great...I can't wait to print it and try it...
Thank you very much for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hazel
United States
Sammamish
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
While you are waiting, if you don't have supplies to create your own wonder boards - you can take this time to run out and get some supplies.

To create your own boards, you are going to need the following supplies:
1) COLOR PRINTER: A way to print your copy of "Lost Wonders" on a color printer. If not, your local "Copy" place usually has high quality color printers that you can use.
2) FULL SHEET LABELS: A package of full sheet labels. For example, Avery 5353 8 1/2" x 11" White Full Sheet Labels for Copiers.
3) PAPER CUTTER: A paper cutter or a really steady hand that can cut a straight edge. I'd recommend a cutter like a FISKARS cutter or better.
4) MAT BOARDS: Boards to put your "Lost Wonders" on. The easiest thing to usually do is go to your local framing shop where they cut mat boards for frames. Take your "7 Wonders" boards with you and ask them
to pull a mat board the same thickness as the "7 Wonder" wonder boards and ask them to cut several boards out of a single sheet. Usually they can get about 12-15 boards out of a single sheet. You will need about 25-30 boards for this expansion. (*Yes I said 25 to 30*)

After we upload the files, we will include a document on how to create your own WONDER BOARDS that will give more detailed instructions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scot Eaton
United States
Plymouth
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks great, guys! VERY professionally done. I'm glad to see it's finished too. I pulled out in... October?... to work on my own stuff, and we were already months into development. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Riverside
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tiggers wrote:
The link in the files section is broken so is this available anywhere else?

FYI, the link to the French files has been fixed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hazel
United States
Sammamish
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I uploaded the "How to Create your Own Wonder" three days ago and its still not in the library. Any thoughts ken?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Stuart
United States
Riverside
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Patience my friend, patience. As I said, it can take up to a week. It has been approved now, though.

Wonders will be uploaded before the end of today! Randomizers are already available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Anderson
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mb
Very Excited

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hazel
United States
Sammamish
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yup the file finally showed up today. 4 days - not that bad.

How to make your own Lost Wonders!
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/file/download/9y5tgxe8pe/Buildi...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.