$10.00
Alex F
Israel
Ashdod
Negev
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) My brother and I just started an Advanced Campaign and we were just wondering if the function of Power potions can be modified in any way to upgrade dice?
Can drinking a power potion be used like fatigue, and yield the heroes 5 levels of upgrade to their power dice?

2) Is there any written source(fan-made or official) for fully incorporating Tomb of Ice monsters into the dungeons of Road to Legend?

Is there some sort of algorithm you can use to generate random
configurations of minions for these dungeons? Say, according to some power rank chart for all the critters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corbon Loughnan
Indonesia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
magmaxtic wrote:
1) My brother and I just started an Advanced Campaign and we were just wondering if the function of Power potions can be modified in any way to upgrade dice?
Can drinking a power potion be used like fatigue, and yield the heroes 5 levels of upgrade to their power dice?

Get the FAQ and read it, urgently!
For this question see pg19, where the answer is explicitly yes, a power pot is +5 dice upgrade/adds in ACs.

Quote:
2) Is there any written source(fan-made or official) for fully incorporating Tomb of Ice monsters into the dungeons of Road to Legend?

Its been done by fans, probably in the files section somewhere. Otherwise you just use them as spawns. If you buy SoB and use those dungeon levels they have a SoB based Selection "E" for each level IIRC.

Quote:
Is there some sort of algorithm you can use to generate random
configurations of minions for these dungeons? Say, according to some power rank chart for all the critters?

Agains, its been done by fans, probably in the files section here.

Edit: I'd recommend Bleached Lizard's system. The German one might be just as good, but BL's system appears to have more depth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Retired Hurt

Brussels
Unspecified
msg tools
The BL tables suffer from illogisms IMOBO.

Considering a Lava Beetle as being worth more than a Naga is one of those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corbon Loughnan
Indonesia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Merrimac wrote:
The BL tables suffer from illogisms IMOBO.

Considering a Lava Beetle as being worth more than a Naga is one of those.

Yes, thats pretty damning if true!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex F
Israel
Ashdod
Negev
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! That chart is a great resource. Just what we've been looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.