Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
scave nger
Italy
Lecce - Bari
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi guys,
i was wonder if is legal to trade (or gift something to another player in order to form an alliance) card and money

thx for the answers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, this is where we get the "nothing not explicitly allowed is disallowed" crowd jumping in and saying it isn't, but, as far as I'm concerned, and as far as I can recall, there's nothing in the rules to say you can't trade to form alliances, so yes, you can.

It's something I would seek agreement on with those playing the game at the time, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julian Cullop
Oman
flag msg tools
I agree with Scott. Obviously I can't speak for the designers but I would suggest that Terror Bull seem to belong to the 'everything not disallowed by the rules is allowed' crowd rather than the other way round. (Take a look at their game Crunch to see how far they push this). It does seem like a good idea to establish a consensus on this before you start, although probably more in keeping with the game would be to establish a consensus and then break it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shallowgrave wrote:
It does seem like a good idea to establish a consensus on this before you start, although probably more in keeping with the game would be to establish a consensus and then break it!

Too true.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.