Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arian Musa
Germany
Neubiberg
Bayern
flag msg tools
Hello Community!

since today I´m calling myself a proud owner of "The Battle for Normandy".

First of all: I´m really satisfied with the great quality of the Game materials, still there is one problem.

There are both Terrain Effect Charts missing, or at least it seems so. But to be really sure, it would be great if you could provide me with a picture of both sides of the Terrain Chart, so that I can safely assume that they are really missing, before I contact GMT.

Sincerely

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Holte
United States
Fullerton
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

Arian,

A unit identification chart is on the back of the two terrain effects charts and they are 8-1/2 x 11".

If you don't see 'em, then they are missing. I would contact GMT right away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arian Musa
Germany
Neubiberg
Bayern
flag msg tools
Thanks for the help, found them!

I suspectet that I just haven´t found them, I couldn´t believe that this Game was hand-packed and still there was something missing.

Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty Coleman
United States
Geismar
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It really is a great game. There are also downloads available here and on the consimworld sites with the latest rules, scenarios and charts. Dan is a super-helpful guy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arian Musa
Germany
Neubiberg
Bayern
flag msg tools
I really appreciate the help guys!

TBFN is the first boardgame for me in the genre of wargaming and I´m really excited, but I´ve already put an eye on other Games, like Paths of Glory and A World at War.

Maybe we hear from each other somewhere else!

´till then,

Arian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.