4 Posts

Thunderstone Advance: Root of Corruption» Forums » News

Subject: The Next Expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lonewolf
France
flag msg tools
What's next after Root of corruption : a new stand-alone expansion ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M. Baker
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
designer
See the original post in this thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/9950552#9950552
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Orlando Neto
Brazil
Rio das Ostras
Rio de Janeiro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a real expansion.
It's thunderstone with numenara theme form kickstarter numenara RPG bonus.
I don't think you can mix this if you really care about theme and numenara artwork mixed into your deck. If you just play counting numbers I think it will be ok since it will have the layout of thunderstone advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M. Baker
United States
Alameda
California
flag msg tools
designer
topera wrote:
Not a real expansion.
It's thunderstone with numenara theme form kickstarter numenara RPG bonus.
I don't think you can mix this if you really care about theme and numenara artwork mixed into your deck. If you just play counting numbers I think it will be ok since it will have the layout of thunderstone advance.

I think it's premature to write off the theme as incompatible, without seeing the specific artwork on the Numenera cards. Just because it has sci-fi elements doesn't mean it won't be primarily fantasy themed. Once we start seeing card previews we'll all have a better idea of how the art sits with our individual sensibilities.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.