Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Otte
Germany
Münster
Nordrhein-Westfalen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Warden of Healing: "Action: Exhaust Warden of Healing to heal 1 damage on up to 2 different characters. Then, you may pay 2 [Lore] resources to ready Warden of Healing."

I assume, according to the rules about actions, I am allowed to exhaust, heal two different characters, pay 2 [Lore] to ready, exhaust, heal again two another (or the same) characters, pay 2 [Lore] to ready... and so on, as long as I can pay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Steinbach
United States
Forest Grove
Oregon
flag msg tools
Correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jakub praibis
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hermjard wrote:
Warden of Healing: "Action: Exhaust Warden of Healing to heal 1 damage on up to 2 different characters. Then, you may pay 2 [Lore] resources to ready Warden of Healing."

I assume, according to the rules about actions, I am allowed to exhaust, heal two different characters, pay 2 [Lore] to ready, exhaust, heal again two another (or the same) characters, pay 2 [Lore] to ready... and so on, as long as I can pay?

And you don't even have to heal the second (or third) time around, you can use the Warden for questing or other things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Douglas Tempel
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Warden of Healing is freakin' awesome if you have Elrond as a hero.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.