Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Sundström
Sweden
Bollnäs
Hälsingland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know what size on the card sleeves are needed for this game? My cards needs it desperatly after just four games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Deignan
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
65x100mm sleeves.

Mayday games calls them "magnum copper" but I'd stay away from their colored versions as they were too tight. If you favor a heavier sleeve Ultra Pro makes a thicker sleeve in this size like the heavier FFG sleeves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Sundström
Sweden
Bollnäs
Hälsingland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's great! Thanks for the very quick reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
GRRRRR!!!
badge
GRRonimo!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have also found that the Mayday colored 7 Wonders sleeves have been incredibly sticky (not like static, more like glue).
I have still been using them, and encouraging players to make sure they have all their cards, but I think I'm going to have to unsleeve and possibly try something else.
The clear sleeves of that size (which I use for Leaders) seem not to have the stickiness problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacek Deimer
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mayday's are good choice - cheap and still working after much more than hundred games. And I can confirm they don't stick (clear ones).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Poplawski
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Wer lesen kann ist klar im Vorteil.
mbmbmbmbmb
Reid666 wrote:
Mayday's are good choice - cheap and still working after much more than hundred games. And I can confirm they don't stick (clear ones).
Nine plays with clear Mayday sleeves here (bought at Starlit Citadel in Vancouver, BC). No problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Deignan
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Michael Poplawski wrote:
Reid666 wrote:
Nine plays with clear Mayday sleeves here (bought at Starlit Citadel in Vancouver, BC). No problems.

I agree about the clear maydays. I've had no problems with them (other than the occasional too small sleeve that you just toss out...when you're getting 100 for three bucks, you don't complain about that.)

I was, however, disappointed with the mayday colored sleeves that they made specifically for 7 Wonders. They were flat out too small and I had to pitch them entirely. Wasn't worth the hassle of sending them back considering the cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Sundström
Sweden
Bollnäs
Hälsingland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found Ultra Pro on a swedish website, but they didn't have the correct size. So I bought two packs of Arcane Tinmen's Board Game Sleeves. Hope they work!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.