Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martins Livens
Latvia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ldsdbomber wrote:
Presence of Transporter

You may only build on tiles in which either a land transporter, or boat in a river, or a docked boat of your own colour is present

Buildings

Only oil rigs may be built on a sea tile

Does this mean to build an oil rig you have to put the required material onto a land transporter, and then load that transporter onto a boat and then sail out to sea to build the oil rig?

qwirky!

nope. that would be forbidden move. transported vehicle can't carry materials or another transporter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steffan O'Sullivan
United States
Plymouth
NH
flag msg tools
...much that he related belonged more properly to the category of what-might-have-happened-had-I-only-thought-of-it-in-time-instead-of-ten-minutes-afterwards. Those are always the best and raciest adventures...
badge
... a picked body of Toads, known as the Die-hards, or the Death-or-Glory Toads, will storm the orchard and carry everything before them, yelling for vengeance.
mbmbmb
I suspect they simply forgot the case of having a boat at sea, not just on a river. You don't need a land transporter to build an oil rig.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Begy
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
I study games and gamers at the Technoculture, Art and Games research centre at Concordia University, Montreal.
badge
I hate bowling. It's just multiplayer solitaire.
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah just put the goods on a boat and drive it out to a sea tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Babcock
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
admin
Winkles is here to help!
badge
Please let me know how I can help you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Basically you need two rafts (because one cannot carry enough), or a rowboat or a steamer, carrying the goods. Once they are on the sea tile, if you have the research you can build the oil rig.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.