Popular Tags: [View All]
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I threw these 12 multi-colored bags into an Amazon order and received them yesterday:
http://www.amazon.com/Bright-Color-Drawstring-Party-Favors/d...

All the base game factions are covered with some additional bags. They work great and are much better than pulling out all of your tiles and shuffling them around.

You get two of every color so you could use the extras in another game or for the expansion factions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
Trumpy, you can do stupid things!
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered, THANKS!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Herbie Hancock: Takin' Off // Art Farmer & Bill Evans: Modern Art // Sonny Rollins: Way Out West
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm good with snack size ziplocks. Cheap, seal great and you can see what's in them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sphere wrote:
I'm good with snack size ziplocks. Cheap, seal great and you can see what's in them.

Ziplocks definitely work, some people have a problem though if the bag is not opaque.

The nice thing about these cloth bags is that the colors match the base game factions. I don't know what the expansion faction colors are but you could write or label the extra bags if you so desire.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Herbie Hancock: Takin' Off // Art Farmer & Bill Evans: Modern Art // Sonny Rollins: Way Out West
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hadn't had my coffee yet when I replied; was thinking only of storage when I posted. whistle I draw from cups/bowls when I play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
FWIW we draw from face-down tiles in a spread out mixed mass on the table when we play. (All the other people I have played with in real life, e.g. at cons, also do it that way.) Works fine for us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
russ wrote:
FWIW we draw from face-down tiles in a spread out mixed mass on the table when we play. (All the other people I have played with in real life, e.g. at cons, also do it that way.) Works fine for us.

Yeah, that's how we have done it thus far. The bag's are a bit more convenient because you don't have to shuffle them around, if you use a couple tiles to explain to someone how to play you don't have to worry about mixing them back in, and you also don't have to spend time getting them out of the bag to start.

Also, my copy has some tokens that are slightly off centered so if we played enough, it could theoretically offer some information about the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.