Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
7 wonders+leaders+cities
at the begin of the 3d age one player choose to play leader salomon and another player choose to make a phase at his wonder halikarnasous with his leader.they have the same ability .which player choose card from the discard pile??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matsas wrote:
7 wonders+leaders+cities
at the begin of the 3d age one player choose to play leader salomon and another player choose to make a phase at his wonder halikarnasous with his leader.they have the same ability .which player choose card from the discard pile??
Someone asked this before, and I remember the response was Halikarnarsous goes before Solomon (I think that was his name).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
vagelis
Greece
Πειραιάς
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ackmondual wrote:
matsas wrote:
7 wonders+leaders+cities
Someone asked this before, and I remember the response was Halikarnarsous goes before Solomon (I think that was his name).
ok but why?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Miller
United States
Stigler
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure it's clarified explicitly in the Leaders rulebook?

EDIT: yep, first entry in the FAQ.

http://rprod.com/uploads/file/7WONDERS_LEADERS_RULES_EN_COLO...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
matsas wrote:
ackmondual wrote:
matsas wrote:
7 wonders+leaders+cities
ok but why?
I should've been more specific... someone asked here on BGG, and we got a pretty official response, if not the official response.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.